Free Case Review
Call: +1 (888) 435-1474
CALIFORNIA LAW FIRM
Consumer Legal Services P.C.
We represent owners of defective vehicles covered under the California Lemon Law. We have successfully settled claims for thousands of lemon law clients.
We take pride in our ability to assure that our clients enjoy the justice they deserve.
We are staffed by experienced lemon law attorneys with many years of combined experience in fighting for the rights of clients.
Christopher M. Lovasz
Christopher A. Winkler
Vanessa M. Lee
Jeeho H. Lim
Charles J. Lee
Serving the entire State of California
Phone interviews are available, appearance in local office is not necessary.
The Lemon Law is designed to protect consumers that purchase new cars, trucks, SUVs and mini-vans. As of 1993 all fifty U.S. states have passed Lemon Laws. Each state has different standards and procedures, but all have similar coverage.
There are also other Consumer Protection laws that apply to consumer product purchases. Complaints, recalls and class actions are also an option for certain cases. There are options for new, used and leased vehicles.
The California Lemon Law (The Tanner Consumer Protection Act) covers new motor vehicles such as cars, vans, SUV’s, and trucks with a gross vehicle weight of under 10,000 pounds. It also covers the chassis, chassis cab, and that portion of a motor home devoted to its propulsion, but does not include any portion designed, used, or maintained primarily for human habitation.
However, if a consumer has problems with a motorcycle, a boat, a used car purchased with a manufacturer’s new car warranty, a pre-owned certified vehicle, the coach portion of a motor home, a truck with a gross vehicle weight of over 10,000 pounds, we may still be able to help under California case law and other relevant state and federal statutes.
California Lemon Law – Full Text
Lemon Law Case Review Tips
- Call toll-free at +1 (888) 435-1474 to Speak to a Lemon Law Attorney
- Use the online Case Review Form to submit your information
- Please use our toll free fax (888) 334-8333 to send documents
- You will be contacted by our attorneys to review your case
Your Local Attorney
- Our attorneys and offices are physically located in state.
- Our experience provides the resources to offer you the best solution for your vehicle problems.
- Our local attorneys will protect your rights under state and federal laws